For my Black and White Project, I started off by creating an illusion of stairs at the top and bottom of the page and then having a ball drop but upside down (almost like a slinky would). I used opposite shapes by having circles inside of squares and squares inside of circles because it would be pleasing to the eye, and I added the triangles to the squares on the bottom of the page to create an illusion of houses lined up next to one another but the roofs have been ripped off. I also wanted to have a contrast of light and dark colors and various shades of black and white, moreso like with complete opposites. I added my name and had it scattered throughout the page along with the arrow to let people who see it know this was my project and it's all about me!

No comments:
Post a Comment