Saturday, February 26, 2011

Remember These Old-School Nickelodeon Cartoons?


For my Informational Graphics Project, I wanted to portray five favorite old school Nickelodeon cartoons. I wanted to keep everything extremely organized and clean but still have it be attention-grabbing and have the numbers, titles, fonts, colors, shapes and pictures resemble cartoon lettering and almost look like a cartoon. Keeping everything big, bold and colorful is attractive to the eye, and I thought it would be a nice touch to have the borders in orange to have a connection to Nickelodeon's signature orange logo.

3 comments:

  1. Wow this came out great! i love all the color in the images you choose it really makes the page pop. Plus all the awesome cartoons Angry beavers! i have not seen that show in forever great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I'm very jealous because this looks amazing! The page draws you in and your enticed to want to read everything. I think you used approbate colors to make the page interesting and dun. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was very creative and very interesting! And Yessss!!!!! I remember all of these cartoon shows.

    ReplyDelete