For my Warm Colors Project, I wanted the colors to give off a hot, summery feel because we all know winters in Chicago are the worst! I wanted whoever was viewing it to feel as if they were on fire and feel the heat and fire. I wanted them to think of summer and warm weather and even see some of the fiestiness from my personality because we all know fiery colors go hand in hand with fiestiness! For my Cool Colors Project, I wanted to give off colors of the sea and have a relaxing, serene calmness to it. I wanted whoever was viewing it to feel like they were underwater like Ariel from "The Little Mermaid" or SpongeBob!


I really enjoy what you did with the color piece. Your color choices work very well together.It's interesting to see how the difference between warm and cool can change the mood of the whole work.
ReplyDeleteOhh, I really like the purple, teal and green colored one. It definitely gives of a "cool" vibe. It's not as bright and vivid as the warm, it's more subtle. It reminds me of the ECHO color palette actually : )
ReplyDeleteNice work, Jackson.